Carry Bag, Injectidry General Purpose
This heavy-duty multi-purpose carry bag is made from nylon and measures 42" x 29". It is great for transporting your Direct-It or HP60 accessories
- Constructed of heavy-duty nylon
- Measures 42" x 29"
- Great for transporting your Direct-It Accessories
Injectidry QCC01 High Pressure Quick Connect
This high-pressure quick connector is used to connect sections of either the Injectidry Active Hoseline or the Injectidry 1.5" Safety Yellow Blank Hose on Injectidry Wall Systems and the Injectidry Floor Systems.
- Connector only
- For use with Injectidry wall and floor drying systems
- Connects 1.5" safety hose sections
Injectidry Active Hoseline
This 6-foot active hoseline from Injectidry features ten 3/8"air ports and comes with ten lines of 3/8" tubing each 20" in length. The hoseline also comes with two hose cuffs and one quick connect hose connector.
- One six-foot section of active hoseline
- Features ten 3/8" 10 air ports
- Comes with ten sections of 3/8" tubing each 20" in length
- Includes 2 hose cuffs and quick connect hose connector
Injectidry Duffle Bag with Wheels
Need a handy way to transport your Injectidry HP60 and Direct-It systems? This rolling duffle bag is just the thing! It measures 38" x 16" x 16" and includes a handle and wheels, plus a convenient and adjustable shoulder strap. This durable bag is made from heavy-duty nylon to resist tears and rips.
- Bag measures 38" x 16" x 16"
- Handle and wheels for easy transport
- Nylon construction for excellent durability
- Holds your HP60 and Direct-It systems
Injectidry Safety Yellow Tubing, 3/8 Inch x 200 Feet
This 200-foot roll of 3/8" tubing is shipped un-cut. The recommended general-purpose tubing length is 18"–20". Use 6" if you wish to hang Injectidry Active Hoselines from the ceiling or upper walls.
- 200-foot roll
- Ships un-cut
- Safety yellow color