Dry Foam Cleaning
Dense foam is produced by a dry foam machine through mechanical aeration of a liquid detergent. A pre-conditioner may or may not be used prior to application of the foam detergent. The foam is distributed and agitated via mechanical brush action. Suspended soil and the foam are extracted by the same machine or with a wet vacuum.
This method is also popular and very safe for upholstery when a chemical designed for upholstery is chosen.
1. Pre-vacuum the carpet.
2. Dilute Matrix Mirage at 4 ounces per gallon of water and add to the solution tank.
3. Walk forward with the machine and apply the aerated foaming detergent.
4. Groom cut pile carpet with a Grandi Groom or Grandi Brush.
5. Set air movers throughout the room to speed drying.
6. Once dry, vacuum the carpet to remove the crystallized soil and detergent.
Warning: Always test materials for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix products unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.