B&G Chemical‑Resistant Pump‑Up Sprayer (2 Gallon)
- Holds 2 gallons
- Fan tip designed for maximum coverage during application
- Chemical-resistant seals and tank
- Tank color may vary
These 2 gallon B&G sprayers are built tough for everyday use. The tank is made of a durable, chemical-resistant plastic, and its funnel top design permits easy filling without drips and spills.
The 40-inch heavy-duty hose, 18-inch brass extension, and solid valve assure versatile and flawless performance. Viton seals are used in the pumping mechanism to generate even pressure flow and prevent the premature wear that destroys other sprayers.
This unit comes complete with two nozzles, an adjustable spray tip, and one fan-spray tip. Features and Benefits:
- Funnel top for easy filling and less spilling
- Braided reinforced chemical resistant hose for extra strength
- Celcon fan spray
- Viton parts for excellent chemical resistance
- All Brass XR Gun
- Heavy-duty metal pump rod
- Designed with an internal pressure relief that limits pressure to 55 p.s.i. External relief valves are more likely to break if dropped.
|Prop 65 Text||Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Category||Mohawk Approved, Pump-Up Sprayers|
|Manufacturer Model Number||2-CR|