Honeywell North DC300 N95 Disposable Respirator (20 PK)
- N95 rated disposable respirator
- Humidity-and moisture-resistant filter media
- Exclusive design minimized pressure points and fits comfortably
The DC300N95 Honeywell North® N95 Particulate Respirator is a NIOSH-approved N95 respirator mask for airborne particulate.
Provides 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air. This includes work-related irritants like dust, sawdust, and airborne allergens.
The masks are lightweight, easy-to-wear, and disposable. Honeywell N95 masks feature a latex-free filter media for lower breathing resistance. The breathing mask's filter media is designed to resist humidity for comfortable performance in most environments. The two-strap construction allows for quick donning, while the adjustable nose bridge means one size will fit most faces.
This face mask is an N class respirator that is NIOSH-approved for use with solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Exclusive design that minimizes the pressure points and fits comfortably on most faces
- Humidity and moisture-resistant filter media that repels moisture for a longer-lasting respirator
- Strong; rigid outer shell prevents masks from collapsing in high humidity
- Dual welded head straps secure the respirator comfortably on the user’s face
- Latex-free woven head straps reduce the possibility of breakage
- Available in bulk packaging
|Size||One Size Fits All|
|Product Respiratory Type||N95|
|Category||Disposable Respirators, Single Use Respirators|