D‑Lead Paint Test Kit (24 PK)
Pack of 24 Tests Qty: 1
- ETV Verified and EPA Recognized for use on drywall, wood & ferrous metal surfaces
- Test for lead and lead chromate based paints in minutes
- Most accurate test for lead in paint ever tested by EPA's ETV Program
The D-Lead Paint Test Kit quickly and simply determines if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit (1.0 mg/cm2).
The D-Lead® Lead Paint Test Kit (Patent Pending) detects the presence of lead in surface coatings at a level of 1.0 mg/cm2 in only 3-13 minutes.
- The only test for lead in paint that is both ETV Verified and EPA Recognized* for use on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metal surfaces.
- Quickly determine if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit.
- Test for lead and lead chromate based paints in minutes.
- Small 3/16" sample required (sample tool included).
- D-Wipe® Prep Towels (included) reduce the chance of contamination of samples.
- The most accurate test for lead in paint ever tested by EPA's ETV Program.
The 24 Test Contractor Kit Includes:
- 24 Bottles of Test Solution 1
- 1 Bottle of Test Solution 2
- 25 D-Wipe Cleaning Towels
- 1 Sampling Tool
- 1 Cleaning Rod
- 1 Razor Blade with Handle
- 25 Sample Catch Trays
- 1 Waste Disposal Bag with Neutralizing Agent
- Instruction Manual
- Verification Test Strips
Record Keeping Form Available for Free Download
|Brand||Esca Tech. Inc.|
Manual / Schematic