ea Zipwall w/20'' Poles
2-Pack Qty: 1
- Handles ceilings up to 20 feet high
- Confines dust, mold and moisture to your workspace
- Create a drying zone to handle water damage jobs
- One person can put up a ZipWall® barrier in less than five minutes!
This is the most versatile of ZipWall® poles because they collapse down to as low as 5’ 2”. So they’re great when you’re working with very high ceilings, but work just as well with lower everyday ceilings.
Use ZipWall 20 at commercial sites such as malls, building foyers, and stairwells, and at residential sites with vaulted ceilings, grand staircases, and high foyers.
The poles can be placed 10 to 12 feet apart, or less if there is any significant air movement.
If the poles are placed closely together you may need two or more people to attach them to the plastic and raise them into place.
The Gripdisk™ non-slip pads should always be used especially on hard surfaces.
Plastic sheeting is not included.
- Two (2) 20-foot spring loaded extension poles
- Two (2)heads and plates
- Two (2) Gripdisks™
Manual / Schematic