Wondermakers Containment Area Pressure Monitor
Each Qty: 1
- Measures pressure differential in increments of 0.005 inches
- Effective to a max. pressure of 15, max. temp of 140 degrees
- Meets OSHA requirements for Class I work
The Wondermakers Containment Area Pressure Monitor provides an easy assessment of the pressure differential between the inside and outside of an enclosure (containment).
- Meets OSHA requirements for Class I work.
- Measures pressure differential in increments of 0.005 inches of water, effective to a maximum pressure of 15 PSIG (100kPa) and at a maximum temperature of 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Built-in bubble level indicates vertical positioning; includes an L-bracket for mounting on the wall or a level surface.
- Complete instructions and sample documentation form included.
- Magnehelic gauge with built-in bubble level
- 20' of clear flexible tubing
- Barb connection ports
- Calibration screwdriver
- Hard carrying case