Vaportek VaporSHARK Industrial Odor Control System with 5 Membranes
- Includes 5-pack of 3X Industrial Membranes
- Can handle up to 50,000 cubic feet
- Quickly controls and eliminates odors
- Membranes provide up to 270 hours of use
- Will not harm fabric, rubber, or electrical components
The Vapor Shark treats areas up to 50,000 cubic feet (the unit is designed to hold up to five membranes, which each treat up to 10,000 cubic feet) to effectively eliminate odor contamination quickly and safely. Primarily intended for delivering a fast, high-intensity treatment, the VaporSHARK uses Vaportek's patented spill-proof essential oil membranes to release a nontoxic, odor-neutralizing dry vapor into the air.
The penetrating vapor quickly controls and eliminates malodors caused by smoke, humidity, food, and biological odors. Based on proven technology originally developed for use in medical facilities, the VaporSHARK sets the standard for treating an area’s atmosphere, structure, and contents simultaneously.
Vaportek products have proven exceptionally useful in fire/flood restoration projects. The Vaportek compound neutralizes impregnated smoke odor and, unlike ozone generators, does not harm fibrous materials. Additionally, buildings with smoke contamination may be occupied while the Vaportek system is in use.
Vaportek’s compound is an odor neutralizer (not a masking agent). It modifies the olfactory nature of unwanted odors to a point of odor disappearance. When two substances of given concentrations are mixed, the resulting odor may be far less intense than that of separate components and not be perceptible. This is the principle behind odor modification or neutralization, and the basis for Vaportek’s odor-neutralizing products.
Vaportek products address important safety issues in today’s market:
- Contain no added alcohol or petroleum distillates
- Products are CFC-free and do not deplete the ozone layer
- Membranes are spill-proof and designed for minimal waste generation
- The Vaportek compound is non-toxic by design and contains natural ingredients
- Products do not generate ozone and are not subject to ozone restrictions
- Contain no inert ingredients, and are VOC compliant
Proven Product Uses
Vaportek odor controllers have proven effective in millions of uses to include:
- Restoration and disaster recovery (smoke and water damage)
- Hotel and hospitality
- Pet and veterinary
- Medical and long term care
- Auto and marine
The applications are limitless!
IMPORTANT: This system provides a safe, effective alternative to ozone. It is not recommended for use with ozone-generating equipment.
Vaportek products are not available for export outside the USA.
The VaporSHARK is intended for application where quick results are desired. Place on a firm, stable surface in a relatively high location. Can be used freestanding or permanently installed to air handling systems.
- For initial treatment, open air inlet a half-inch. After 10-15 minutes, adjust air inlet as necessary to either reduce vapor output (close inlet) or increase vapor output (open farther).
- When unit is not in use, membrane life may be extended by securely closing the air inlet opening and the front access door.
- To accelerate the dissipation period of the characteristic Vaportek fragrance, ventilate by opening windows and turning on floor fans.
- Deodorization may require as little as 15-60 minutes for light contamination.
- For more severe contamination, treatment may take several hours or days.
- If necessary, move the unit to different areas.
As with any electrical device, do not locate or use near water. For best results, store membranes in a cool, dry location and keep away from extreme heat. Dry vapor output will be affected by humidity, airflow, and temperature. Ideal dry vapor release occurs at 50-80°F. Vapor release significantly increases in excess of 90°F.
|Treatment Area (Cu. Ft.)||50,000 - 60,000|
|CFM (Max. Airflow)||25 - 50|
|Approved Use||HVAC System, Janitorial Use/General Cleaning, Smoke & Odor Remediation, Water Damage|
|Category||Essential Oil Odor Control|
|Warranty Information||Five-year limited warranty|
|Manufacturer Model Number||90-0950/5|