Specifically formulated for use in fire and smoke restoration situations, Vaportek offers "S.O.S." as an alternative to the proven 3X Industrial fragrance.
Vaportek products have proven exceptionally useful in fire/flood restoration projects. The Vaportek compound effectively neutralizes impregnated smoke odor and, unlike ozone generators, does not harm fibrous materials. Additionally, buildings with smoke contamination may be occupied while the Vaportek system is in use.
Vaportek’s compound is an odor neutralizer (not a masking agent). It modifies the olfactory nature of unwanted odors to a point of odor disappearance. When two substances of given concentrations are mixed, the resulting odor may be far less intense than that of separate components and not be perceptible. This is the principle behind odor modification or neutralization, and the basis for Vaportek’s odor-neutralizing products.
Vaportek products address important safety issues in today’s market:
• Contains no added alcohol or petroleum distillates
• Products are CFC-free and do not deplete the ozone layer
• Membranes are spill-proof and designed for minimal waste generation
• The Vaportek compound is non-toxic by design and contains natural ingredients
• Products do not generate ozone and are not subject to ozone restrictions
• Contains no inert ingredients, and are VOC compliant
Proven Product Uses
Vaportek odor controllers have proven effective in millions of uses to include:
• Restoration and disaster recovery (smoke and water damage)
• Hotel and hospitality
• Pet and veterinary
• Medical and long term care
• Auto and marine
Vaportek products are not available for export outside the USA./p>