Vaportek Restorator Cartridge, Scented
- Scented cartridges
- Can handle up to 20,000 cubic feet
- Penetrating vapor quickly controls and eliminates odors
- Cartridge provides up to 270 hours of use
- Completely safe—no need to evacuate work area
Replacement cartridge in pleasant scents for use in your Vaportek Restorator.
Vaportek products have proven exceptionally useful in fire/flood restoration projects. The Vaportek compound effectively neutralizes impregnated smoke odor and, unlike ozone generators, does not harm fibrous materials. Additionally, buildings with smoke contamination may be occupied while the Vaportek system is in use.
Vaportek’s compound is an odor neutralizer (not a masking agent). It modifies the olfactory nature of unwanted odors to a point of odor disappearance. When two substances of given concentrations are mixed, the resulting odor may be far less intense than that of separate components and not be perceptible. This is the principle behind odor modification or neutralization, and the basis for Vaportek’s odor-neutralizing products.
Vaportek products address important safety issues in today’s market:
• Contains no added alcohol or petroleum distillates
• Products are CFC free and do not deplete the ozone layer
• Membranes are spill-proof and designed for minimal waste generation
• The Vaportek compound is non-toxic by design and contains natural ingredients
• Products do not generate ozone and are not subject to ozone restrictions
• Contains no inert ingredients, and are VOC compliant
Proven Product Uses
Vaportek odor controllers have proven effective in millions of uses to include:
• Restoration and disaster recovery (smoke and water damage)
• Hotel and hospitality
• Pet and veterinary
• Medical and long term care
• Auto and marine
The applications are limitless!
Vaportek products offered for sale by Jon-Don are not available for export outside the United States
|Category||Essential Oil Odor Control, Fire and Smoke Odor Control Chemicals, General Odor Control Chemicals|
|Approved Use||HVAC System, Janitorial Use - General Cleaning, Smoke and Odor Remediation, Water Damage|
|Chemical Type||Oil Based|