Thermo‑Gen VF Thermal Fogger
- Fogs up to 1,000,000 cubic feet per hour
- Weighs less than 16 pounds
- Can use either solvent-or water-based fogging products
- Not for use with EPA registered disinfectants for thermal fogging
THE ULTIMATE MONEY-MAKING MACHINE!
THERMO-GEN OWNERS CAN AVERAGE $500 - $1,000 PER HOUR
The Thermo-Gen VF works incredibly fast; up to 1 million cubic feet may be treated in an hour. Occupants can often return to a fresh, clean, malodor-free atmosphere within minutes of treatment, reducing loss of rents or additional living expenses.
A thermal fogger is an absolute necessity for complete neutralization of smoke and other odors.
Thermo-Gen JR Thermal Fogger produces a true dry fog at a particle size of 0.25 to 50 microns. The extremely small particle size allows complete penetration of contaminated surfaces as well as reduction of airborne odor particles. The fog produced by the Thermo-Gen follows the same path as smoke and odors, reaching into cracks, crevices and voids.
Durable stainless steel construction and capable of fogging solvent or water based solutions. The Thermo-Gen can fog 0-14 gallons of water or oil-based counteractant, such as Thermo-55, or Thermo-2000 per hour.
The Thermo-Gen is gasoline powered with a removable formulation tank, which holds 68 ounces of fuel or enough for 1.25 hours of use.
Comes with spare parts, filtered funnel, fuel pitcher, operation manual and a maintenance and operation video. This unit incorporates a specially designed cut-off system for added safety.
- Stainless steel construction
- Interchangeable orifices
- Non-pressurized fuel system
- Detachable solution tank
- Quick-start-system through direct fuel injection
- Double cold fog pipe
- Power is continuously adjustable
- Pulse-jet engine operates without movable parts
- New safety cut-off valve
To clean the fogger after each use run a mixture of 50-50 mixture of white vinegar and water through the fogger.
Remember each time you fog a property:
1. Unplug smoke alarms
2. Turn off pilot lights to furnace
3. Call fire department to inform them in case they get any calls from concerned neighbors.