Stucco Tape, White, 7 mil, 2" x 60 Yards
- Low-residue aggressive adhesive
- Bonds well to most surfaces over a wide temperature range
- Excellent low temperature bonding
- Serrated edge facilitates tearing
Stucco Tape is comprised of a polyethylene film single-coated with rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive. It adheres securely and, thanks to a waterproof backing, resists moisture, so a little rain won’t cause your tape to fail.
Stucco Tape has a serrated edge that tears easily off the roll, yet it resists tearing upon removal from wood, aluminum, vinyl, and coated metal surfaces. The low-residue aggressive adhesive makes installation easy and cleanup quick.
Stucco Tape bonds well to most surfaces and is tough enough to resist damaging effects from UV rays. It adheres well even in low temperatures.
Stucco Tape is an ideal choice in a variety of applications, including:
- Building prep before the stucco process begins
- Polyethylene splicing
- Surface protection
- Industrial assembly applications
|Manufacturer Model Number