StoneTech® KlenzAll Cleaner
- Cleans all natural stone safely
- Powers through stubborn grease and soils
- pH: 11.5–12.5
- For use on natural stone, masonry, and tile
- Variable dilutions
StoneTech KlenzAll Cleaner powers through stubborn grease and soils on stone surfaces.
Its professional strength, alkaline formula is safe on stone so it will not etch.
Use KlenzAll Cleaner on all natural stone, such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, terrazzo, and sandstone, as well as ceramic, and porcelain tile and grout.
Directions for Use:
This method of cleaning stone floors can clean through stubborn grease and soils.
- Apply mixed solution with a mop, sponge or sprayer. Do not overspray on surfaces not to be cleaned.
- Agitate with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove using a wet/dry vacuum.
- Rinse area well with clean water.
- Reseal cleaned area.
- Gallon Concentrate: 2,000–10,000 sq ft
- 5 Gallon Concentrate: 10,000–50,000 sq ft
|Material||Acid Sensitive Stones|Ceramic|Granite|Grout|Limestone|Marble|Masonry|Porcelain|Sandstone|Slate|Stone|Terrazzo|Tile|Travertine|
|Category||Shaw Approved, Stone Care|
|pH||11.5 - 12.5|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)