StoneTech® BulletProof Sealer
- Advanced penetrating microbond protection
- Maximum protection against most stains
- pH: 8.0–9.0
- For use on natural stone
- Coverage: up to 900 sq ft per gallon
StoneTech BulletProof Sealer provides maximum protection against the toughest oil- and water-based stains, such as oil, soda, ketchup, mustard, red wine, and lemon juice. On unprotected stone surfaces, these substances soak in and leave unsightly stains behind. With BulletProof, any liquid spills will bead up and wipe of easily. It's the toughest product in the StoneTech stone sealer family and is best suited for the most porous and difficult-to-seal stone surfaces.
BulletProof is easy to use, has very little odor, and low VOCs.
- Natural stone
- Gallon: up to 900 sq ft for a single coat application
3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1–3 years on exterior surfaces.
Flash Point: NA
Freeze Point: 32°F
Caution: Always test product in a small, inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time before applying to an entire surface. This helps you determine the ease of application and ensure you can achieve the desired results. Allow all new grout installations to cure per the manufacturer's instructions before applying sealer.
StoneTech Professional BulletProof Stone Sealer can be used on natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, bluestone, saltillo, travertine and sandstone. It's best suited for the most porous stone surfaces.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces one hour after standing water has been removed. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.>
- Ensure cap is closed and sealed, and shake well before use.
- Mask off surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller, brush or low-pressure sprayer.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 10-15 minutes. During this time, keep the surface wet with sealer, adding more sealer as needed. DO NOT ALLOW SEALER TO COMPLETELY DRY ON THE SURFACE.
- A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces. If a second coat is required, it should be applied 30-40 minutes after the initial application as directed in steps 3-4.
- Following the final application, thoroughly wipe dry the entire surface with clean absorbent towels.
- Should a sealer residue appear, rewet the impacted section of the surface with sealer. Agitate the surface with a white nylon scrubbing pad to loosen residue and wipe dry with a clean, absorbent towel.
- A full cure is achieved in 24-72 hours. Use of the treated surface may resume in 6-8 hours. If use of the surface must resume sooner, cover the treated surface with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure has been achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
|9.0 - 11.0