SMK P100WO Water‑ and Oil‑Based Products Sprayer
- Fully enclosed pump housing
- Variable speed control
- Bucket and Dewalt tool battery, 12 or 18DC sold separately
The P100WO is a compact bucket top sprayer designed for use with water- and oil-based substances. This unit is not only cost effective, but also 200% faster and more efficient than old-fashioned hand-pump sprayers.
This highly reliable bucket top sprayer is designed durable, ensuring it can outlast the toughest working environments. It features corrosion-resistant hardware and fittings as well as a convenient carrying handle that pivots to secure the pump to bucket and retain the tool battery (sold separately).
The P100WO's other key features include a fully enclosed pump housing, latching handle/battery retainer, and Chapin spray components. It also has a SHURflo pump with the ability to self-prime and run dry.
- Fuels - including Diesel and Ethanol
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Mineral Spirits
- Oil - most all types
- Salts (Sodium)
- Stoddard Solvent
- Trisodium Phosphate
- Zinc Chloride
- Benzene - all types
- Carbon Tetrachloride
- Wet Chlorines and Chloroforms
- Ethylene Trichloride
Included with sprayer:
- 24-inch Chapin wand (adjustable cone and 0.5 GPM fan tips) with 4 feet of EPDM hose
- Inlet tube assembly for 5-gallon bucket
- Pour spot seal
Requires Dewalt Ni-cad battery, 12 or 18DC sold separately . Note: Lithium batteries will NOT work.
Optional accessories available:
(contact your Jon-Don Representative for ordering information at 800-400-9473)
- SP1000 large wheel cart
- Extended hose lengths and spray tip and wand variations
|PSI||0 - 250|
|Manufacturer Model Number||P100WO|