SENTINEL 840 Surfactant Wetting Agent
- For use prior to abatement
- Lowers surface tension
- Can be applied with most spray equipment
- Ready to use
Sentinel 840 Surfactant Wetting Agent is a superior wetting agent designed for use prior to the abatement of asbestos-containing materials (ACM). Sentinel 840 saturates fibers and lowers surface tension which aids in reducing the release of fibers and dust during removal.
Apply Sentinel 840 at full strength directly to material to ensure adequate penetration and saturation. Reapply if necessary or as indicated by fiber count levels. Air monitoring results will determine when reapplication is necessary. Sentinel 840 can be applied with most spray equipment at low-pressure settings.
- Product should not be diluted
- Do not apply product to materials with a temperature of more than 212ºF or below 32ºF
- Always adhere to all regulations mandated by OSHA and EPA guidelines when using this product for the removal of asbestos-containing materials
- This product does not contain asbestos