SENTINEL Formula 539 Smoke & Odor Encapsulant with Antimicrobial Protection, Clear
- Available in white or clear finishes
- Helps prevent antimicrobial growth on the cured film surface
- Can be applied to HVAC systems
- Can be applied by brush, roller, or airless paint sprayer
- Coverage of 200-400 sq ft per gallon
SENTINEL 539 Sealer Encapsulant is a professional strength, low-odor, fast-drying sealer encapsulant used to seal and trap smoke and other odors commonly found on restoration projects.
SENTINEL 539 works great as part of a two-part system and should be used after affected areas have been cleaned. This sealer contains a fungistatic agent which inhibits the growth of mold and mildew on the dried surface of the sealer.
Before using products like Sentinel 539 Sealer/ Primer Odor Encapsulant to rid the space of unwanted odors, first clean dirt, grease, grime smoke and soot from floors, walls, ceilings and other surfaces
Preparation: Surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of loose debris. For best results the application area should be at least 60º F with humidity levels below 70%. Shake or stir 539 thoroughly before using. Stir product thoroughly prior to use to ensure proper coverage. Coverage rates range from 200 - 400 square feet per gallon, depending on the porosity of the surface being sealed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: (FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.)
- Apply Sentinel 539 using a brush, medium nap roller, or sprayer. Apply a thin uniform coat.
- When spraying 539 mix contents thoroughly and use a .020 tip.
- Allow 539 to dry thoroughly (a minimum of 120 minutes).
- If necessary, a second coat can be applied after first coat is completely dry.
- If spraying 539 in HVAC ducts or systems, allow to dry for 2 hours before recirculating fresh air.
- Fresh air should be carefully inspected for odors before ventilating into occupied spaces.
- The use of a NIOSH-approved respirator is recommended when exposed to spray mists or in areas of poor ventilation.
|Category||Encapsulants, Encapsulant\Coating, Sealers|
|Approved Use||Crime Scene - Trauma, HVAC System, Mold Remediation, Painting, Smoke and Odor Remediation, Water Damage|
|Xactimate Code||PNT SWALL - Seal stud wall for odor control|