SCRAVAC Scraping Tool
- Narrow profile is great for hard to reach places
- Universal blade attachment system
- Sturdy Aluminum Construction
- For use on mold, asbestos & paint
When doing mold remediation, lead or asbestos abatement, source removal is one of the most important steps. The SCRAVAC has been designed to facilitate removal.
The SCRAVAC features:
- Unique design to ensure capture of small particles on either horizontal or vertical surfaces.
- A narrow profile makes it ideal for hard-to-reach places.
- A universal adapter fits a variety of vacuum hose sizes on either your HEPA or Shop Vac.
- Universal blade attachment system allows for easy replacement of scraping tip.
- Constructed to facilitate easy decontamination.
- Dimensions: 8” L x 1 1/4” W x 2” H
- Materials: Aluminum
- Weight: 11 oz
- Finish: Brushed aluminum
- Scraper body
- 1 replaceable double-edged blade
- Vacuum hose adapter
*MUST BE CLEANED AFTER EACH USE!
|Application||Asbestos Abatement, Mold Remediation, RRP/Lead Abatement|
|Category||Scrapers, Vacuum Attachments/Tools|
|Manufacturer Model Number||60|