What do you say to a customer who wants it all – quiet operation, high-quality performance, and certified green cleaning? No problem!
The FORCE® QuietClean® upright vacuum with dirt cup and 15" cleaning path provides an exceptional clean certified with the CRI Bronze Seal of Approval. Lower your cost of ownership with a bagless dirt cup. Featuring a washable HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of particles for cleaner emissions. FORCE® is ideal for daytime cleaning with a sound level of 70.6 dBA. Includes on-board tools and stretch hose for above-the-floor cleaning.
• Amps: 10
• CFM: 135
• Noise level: 69 dB
• CRI Bronze Seal of Approval/LEED rated
• Filtration: Sealed HEPA; 99.97% at 0.3 microns
• Containment: Easy empty, large dust cup
• Capacity: 3.5 quarts – dry
• Cleaning path: 15"
• Cord length: 40-foot detachable cord
• Tools: 10-foot stretch hose, wand, crevice tool, and dusting brush
• Brush roll: TrueBalance, double ball bearing
• Weight: 17 lbs
This vacuum is UL listed for commercial use.
Warranty: 2 years
|Cord Length||40 ft.|
|Category||HEPA Vacuums, Upright Vacuums|
|Warranty Information||2 Years - Parts & Labor|
|Manufacturer Model Number||SC5845D|