Saiger's Sauce 1 Pre‑Spray
- Multi-use pre-spray
- Tough enough for greasy commercial work or lightly soiled residential carpet
- pH: 11.0
- For use on carpets, tile, grout, garage floors, and more
- Variable dilutions
The Power of the Blue!
Saiger's Sauce is a high-performing pre-spray designed to be your "Blue Bullet" for all your carpet cleaning jobs. It's strong enough to power through greasy commercial jobs in restaurants, hotels, and retail stores, but it’s also gentle enough for routine cleaning of lightly soiled residential carpet. Whether you’re cleaning a filthy rental property or a high-end residence, Saiger’s Sauce 1 is your #1 go-to product.
It even works on the most stubborn, stuck-on grease and grime on tile and grout, synthetic rugs, garage floors, and stone patios. It rinses easily and completely and won't leave behind unsightly white powder on grout lines.
This non-toxic, enviro-safe formula contains no d-limonene, no butyls, no solvents, no oxidizers, and no NTA. It has a pleasant fresh lemon scent that fights odors and lingers after the cleaning is complete, leaving a positive, fresh-smelling impression on your customers.
Developed by Saiger's Steam Clean, a family owned and operated cleaning company employing four generations of cleaning specialists, Saiger's Sauce 1 is the culmination of 50 years of cleaning experience, passion, and real-world testing.
Directions and Suggested Use:
- Be sure to mix with warm to hot and preferably soft water; product is quick-dissolving in hot water
- Use the supplied measuring cup
- Don’t store more than you need on your (hot) truck
- Use mechanical agitation in traffic lanes and high-usage areas for deeper, quicker results; do not rely on “wand scrubbing” to break the soil loose as this over-wets the carpet and puts unnecessary strain on your lower back and shoulders
- When using Saiger’s Sauce 1 on tile, apply product with a mop to avoid splashing
- Pump-up or electric sprayer: Dilute 1–1.5 scoops (2–3 oz) Saiger’s Sauce 1 per gallon of warm to hot water. Normal soiling with your best repeat clients will require far less product usage while severe soiling may require 1.5–2 scoops (3–4 oz) per gallon of water.
- Hydro-Force or injection-type sprayer: Add 8–9 scoops (16–18 oz) per 5-quart container and fill with warm to hot water. Meter at 8:1. (Note: If not using a metering tip, most sprayers are set at 4:1. Add 4–5 scoops [8–10 oz] and fill with warm to hot water).
Warning: Always test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
|Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)
|Hot Water Extraction