REFINE‑MAXX Polished Concrete Dye, Black
- Indoor use only
- Predissolved, liquid form
- Penetrates deep to provide vibrant color
- UV stabilizers to resist fading
- Color: Black
If you want to deliver the most vibrant color to your customers' polished concrete floors, REFINE-MAXX dyes are what you need to use.
These versatile colorants mix with water and is designed to not only penetrate the surface, but chemically bond to the concrete. They are made with UV stabilizers, which provides long-lasting performance, not fading over time.
Fast and easy to use, just dilute to working strength and it's immediately ready to be applied.
- Chemically reacts and bonds to concrete unlike conventional dyes that just sit on the slab
- Bonds vibrant color right into the concrete
- The UV stabilizing agent allows color to get deep under the surface
- Contains a UV stabilizer to protect from fading.
- Mixes with water
- Liquid concentrate eliminates long wait time to dissolve dye
- VOC compliant
- Coverage: about 400 – 700 sq ft per gallon
|Dyes and Stains