ProTeam ProForce 1500XP HEPA Dual Motor Upright Vacuum
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 15-inch cleaning path
- CRI seal of approval
- Dual-motor system
- 3.25-quart dust capacity with HEPA filtration
The ProTeam ProForce 1500XP HEPA is a powerful, lightweight dual motor vacuum designed to provide exceptional cleaning.
Premium quality onboard tools and ProTeam's high-performance dual-motor system offer convenience and durability for optimal efficiency and maximum effectiveness.
- 50-ft, 18 gauge, safety yellow power cord
- Quick Release Wand
- Onboard detail tools (crevice tool, dust brush)
- 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags
- Electronic system performance indicator
- HEPA filter exhaust
- Quick-release cord dump
- Ergonomic padded handle grip with conveniently mounted 3-way power switch
- 10.5-ft, super-stretch hose and convenient quick-release wand makes cleaning hard-to-reach areas easy.
- HEPA Level Filtration that capture and contain 99.97% of particulate down to .3 microns.
- Electronic system performance indicator alerts the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll.
ProForce 1500XP HEPA Advantages:
- Floating power head automatically adjusts to different flooring surface heights.
- Automatic shut-off switch activates if brush roll jams or Intercept Micro Filter is not in place.
- High-performance dual-motor system maintains constant power flow to both the power head and the suction motor.
- Ribbed interior bag compartment promotes cyclonic air pattern in filter increasing overall filtration effectiveness.
- Electronic System Performance Indicator alerts the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll.
- Wrap-around bumper guard for protection of furniture and baseboards.
- Easily cleans under beds and furniture with low-profile, L-shaped power head.
- Organically treated ProTeam Intercept Micro Filters, along with Four Level Filtration, are up to 99.77% efficient at capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particulates measuring 1 micron and larger.
- Lightweight construction allows for easier operation and less operator fatigue.
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
- Easily accessible onboard tools with a convenient quick-release wand for cleaning hard-to-reach areas.
- Watts: 924
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Decibels: 67
- Airflow: 96 CFM
- Static Lift: 84 in.
- Amps: 10
- Capacity: 3.25 quart (3 L)
- Four Level Filtration: 522 sq. in. total area
ProTeam Proof Positive
"The ProForce had been on my radar for several years."
"So I decided to make the switch. My customers now ask me about it almost everyday. It's very durable, and the handle prevents any fatigue whatsoever. Whipping out the nozzle to get the baseboards in all my rooms is ridiculously fast. It is without a doubt the most productive vacuum cleaner for me to date."
"I emphasize protecting the carpet investment in the long-term. My customers are constantly asking me for a recommendation on vacuums. I've always used uprights and I've tried many. I finally found one that exceeds my expectations, and is priced right for my customers."
-Scott Noble, owner and operator of Noble Carpet Cleaners
The ProForce 1500XP HEPA is backed by the un-matched ProTeam "3/3/3/3" warranty - 3 years on parts, labor, motor and molded body parts.
|CRI Certified||Bronze Level|
|Category||HEPA Vacuums, Mohawk Approved, Shaw Approved, Upright Vacuums|
|Cord Length||50 ft.|