Prochem Solv Ink
- Removes wide variety of ink spots
- Non-volatile solvent blend
- pH: None
- Safe for stain-resistant
- Ready to use
Prochem Solv Ink removes ink spots better and faster than many competing products. It can be safely used on most types of carpet, fabrics, and hard surfaces.
Using a high-tech, non-volatile solvent blend, Solv Ink penetrates and removes most common inks from pens and markers, leaving nothing but a pleasant scent behind. This powerful spotter rinses easily with plain water.
Ink Removal from Carpet
Each manufacturer of ballpoint pen ink has its own patent on the ink they use. Since inks are all made differently from each other, some may respond positively to treatment while others may respond poorly. No one product can removal all types of ink. Never guarantee full removal to your customer.
- Pre-test in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Do not use Solv Ink on solvent-sensitive surfaces, such as some plastics. Use with caution on delicate natural fabrics and painted surfaces.
- Apply Solv Ink directly to ink spot. Be careful not to overapply product.
- BLOT gently with a clean, soft towel. Do not rub the area. Repeat as needed.
- Blot with a towel damp with water or a neutral rinse, or extract area with water and feather into surrounding area to avoid solvent rings.
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Solvent Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction, Spotting|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)