Prochem Heat Wave Detergent
- Exceptional grease cutting power
- Tough enough for your worst jobs
- pH: 11.0–11.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Prochem HEAT WAVE is an exceptional extraction detergent powder that cuts through the toughest, greasiest soils at high temperatures generated by today's professional truck mounts. It quickly and easily dissolves into a crystal clear solution that won't clog your jets.
Prochem HEAT WAVE cuts through heavy grease and grime like a hot knife through butter. It is powerful enough for commercial buildings and restaurant carpets, yet safe enough for residential carpets -- even stain resistant.
HEAT WAVE leaves no residues, just a pleasant fresh lemon scent. For extra odor control on especially smelly jobs, add Prochem Fluorosil Odor Neutralizer.
- For stain-resistant carpet: Mix 1/2 to 3/4 oz per 5 gallons of hot water
- For commercial and non-stain-resistant carpet: Mix 1 to 1 1/2 oz per 5 gallons of hot water.
- For stock solution: Mix 1 1/2 pounds (3 cups) to 5 gallons water
- For stain-resistant carpet: Meter at 2 gallons per hour. Meter at 3 gallons per hour for commercial and non-stain-resistant carpet.
|pH||11.0 - 11.5|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)