Prochem FourGuard Carpet Protector, Ready to Use
- Protects against oil-and water-based stains
- Resists soil; aids in routine cleaning
- pH: 6.5–7.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Ready to use
Ready-to-use Prochem FourGuard Carpet Protector forms a protective barrier around carpet fibers, warding off stains -- even those caused by Kool-Aid and other beverages -- and everyday tracked-in soiling. Oil- and water-based spots are repelled and carpet is easier to clean.
Each ready-to-use gallon of FourGuard will cover up to 400 sq ft of damp, freshly cleaned carpet.
- For damp, freshly cleaned carpet: Ready to use. Apply at a rate of 400 sq ft per gallon.
- For dry carpet: Mix 1 gallon FourGuard Carpet Protector RTU with 1 gallon of water. Apply at a rate of 200 sq ft per ready-to-use gallon.
- Freeze thaw stable: Avoid freezing, but if the product freezes allow to thaw at room temperature. Do not heat. Shake well before using.
Note:Do not spray on furniture, hard surface floors, or walls. Immediately wipe off overspray with a damp cloth.
|pH||6.5 - 7.5|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)