Prochem Citrus Gel
- Great spotter for oily spots as well as gum
- Also removes asphalt, tar, automobile grease, oil, etc.
- pH: 4.0–5.0
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Ready to use
This citrus-based spotting solvent contains a thickening agent that allows it to cling to the stain for complete coverage and removal.
Citrus Gel is a safe, effective product for use on oily spots, as well as an excellent gum remover. Citrus Gel is ideal for removing asphalt, tar, automobile grease and oil, food oils, rayon, lipstick, cosmetics, and fresh paint. Prochem Citrus Gel will also remove some water-based componenets of oily compound spots.
Safe for stain-resistant carpet.
Gum Removal from Carpet
This can be old or new gum that is ground into the carpet. Old gum may take a couple applications to remove.
- Using a bone spatula, gently lift any loose residue.
- Apply gum remover to spot. CAUTION: When spotting with gum remover be careful not to allow the product to penetrate into the backing of the carpet. Delamination of the carpet backing can occur.
- Use a bone spatula to lift the loose residue.
- Rinse completely with warm water.
|Spot Type||Cosmetics, Grease, Lipstick, Oil Base, Paint, Tar|
|Chemical Type||Solvent Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction, Spotting|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)