Prochem All Fiber Rinse
- Use as an after-spray or rinse agent
- Rinses residues and helps prevent browning
- pH: 4.0–4.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
It leaves even less residue than a clear water rinse!
New All Fiber Rinse will completely change how you look at extraction rinses. It cleans better than your favorite go-to alkaline detergent rinse yet leaves less residue than even a clear water rinse.
How does it do that, you ask?
Our proprietary Residue Release Technology! All Fiber Rinse uses next-generation chemistry that has a strong attraction to the soils and minerals that cling to carpet fibers, but it isn't attracted to the fiber itself. Plus, it binds the soils and minerals for easy removal and a residue-free feel that’s super soft. And, it stays cleaner because less residue results in less resoiling.
This is an industry-first, high-performance rinse! You will be amazed to see how the hydra-coating technology allows All Fiber Rinse powder to dissolve quickly and completely - and stay clear - in both hot AND cold water. Plus, it doesn't clog filters and jets like some powders do.
Other great benefits include:
- Stable 4.2-4.5 pH that allows you to use it on virtually all soft surfaces plus most tile and grout
- Has a light, pleasant fragrance that will please homeowners
- Non-corrosive to copper, brass, and aluminum, and helps prevent scaling and mineral build-up
- Cost-effective powder formulation makes up to 30 gallons of RTU solution
|Category||Mohawk Approved, Rinses, Shaw Approved|
|pH||4.0 - 4.5|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|