Pro's Choice Stain Magic for Wool
- Specially formulated for natural fibers
- Knocks out tough stains
- pH: 9.0
- Safe for use on wool
Pro's Choice Stain Magic for Wool is a 3-part system formulated specifically for use on natural fibers, including wool, silk, and cotton. These fibers tend to be easily damaged by traditional spotting chemistry, so extreme care should be taken.
- In a clean beaker mix equal parts solution A and B.
- Thoroughly hot water extraction rinse stained area with clear water.
- Blot area dry with clean white towel.
- Since the colors used to dye wool are often very easily damaged, apply Pro’s Choice CSS using an eye dropper to just the colored fibers you wish to protect.
- Using an eyedropper apply, Stain Magic for wool solution to stained fibers only.
- Observe the stain and allow up to 15 minutes dwell time for stain to fade away.
- As soon as stain has sufficiently faded proceed to step 12. If stain HAS NOT faded sufficiently within 15 minutes, proceed to step 8.
- Cover stain with a damp lightweight terry towel folded in half.
- Apply steam heat from steam iron set at lowest steam setting.
- Allow ONLY 3 seconds dwell time before you remove heat and check stain. If stain has not faded sufficiently reapply heat for another 3 seconds. It should not be necessary to repeat this process more than 2 times.
- Thoroughly extraction rinse area.
- Saturate area to neutralize with a diluted “CSS” solution (3 parts water to 1 part CSS).
- Extraction rinse area.
||Hot Water Extraction, Spotting
||Coffee - Tea, Urine