Pro's Choice Red‑1, 32 oz
- All the power of a two-part system in a single bottle
- Fast-acting red food dye remover
- pH: 7.0
- Safe for all wet-cleanable fibers
- Ready to use
Pro's Choice, the originator of Red Relief, has another powerful weapon in its arsenal of stain-beaters: Red-1, a fast-acting red food dye remover that requires no mixing and no heat from an iron or steamer (and for especially tough, set-in stains, just a few seconds of heat - not minutes - is all that is needed for a little extra stain-fighting oomph!).
Erases tough synthetic stains, like Kool-Aid, Gatorade, and fruit juice, in moments. Red-1's strong (but not unpleasant) fragrance shouts I'm working! So you know it's delivering the stain-fighting results your customers are looking for.
Pro's Choice Red-1 meets VOC compliance and can be safely used on all wet-cleanable fibers. This ready-to-use spotter is free-rinsing and won't leave a residue.
For synthetic fibers:
- Apply Red-1 to the stained fibers.
- Allow to dwell until that stain turns yellow or disappears. This will usually occur within 4 to 8 minutes.
- Rinse the area.
Some tenacious stains may require heat to accelerate the reaction. If this is the case:
- Re-apply Red 1.
- Cover the spot with a folded, moderately wet white utility terry towel and apply heat from a steam iron set to the lowest steam setting for a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Extraction rinse to remove the stain residue. Vacuum away as much residual moisture as possible.
- At this point the original stain should be gone or substantially lightened. If residual stain color remains, repeat the treatment above. You shouldn't need to exceed two treatments.
For wool or other natural fibers:
- See the labels tab for manufacturer instructions on using this product on natural fibers.
|Category||Mohawk Approved, Spotters|
|Spot Type||Food Dye|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|