Pro's Choice Energy
- Great for olefin and polyester
- Effectively breaks down soils
- pH: 6.0
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Pro's Choice Energy dramatically improves your cleaning solution's ability to break the strong bonds that hold soil to olefin and polyester fibers.
This solvent booster that increases the cleaning detergent's ability to separate oily, waxy, gummy soils from synthetic fibers. Remove even "impossible" dirt by using Energy as an additive to aggressive cleaning agents, such as Pro’s Choice Extreme Clean.
- As a booster: 1 oz to 5 gal of water
- For truck mounts: 8 oz to 5 gal of water
- For a pre-spray: 1 oz to 2.5 gal of water
- For inline sprayers: 4 oz to 5 qts of water
Energy is activated by temperature, so use high temperatures when cleaning.
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Solvent Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)