Santa Fe Compact70 Crawl Space Dehumidifier
- Free Shipping!
- Humidistat controlled
- Specifically designed for crawlspaces.
- Compact size, only 12" x 12" x 21" (55 lbs)
- LGR design in a Humidity Control Dehumidifier
This Compact, High-Performing Dehu Is Specifically Designed for Crawl Spaces and Other Tight Areas!
At 12" tall and 12" wide, the Santa Fe Compact70 can fit where no other dehumidifier can. Innovative features, such as integrated vertical or horizontal exhaust outlets, offer flexibility even in exceptionally tight spaces. The optional condensate pump, hang kit, and duct kits facilitate installation in the most challenging applications.
No conventional dehumidifier can perform as efficiently and effectively in crawlspaces as the Santa Fe Compact70.
- High Efficiency – Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low Temperature Operation – Engineered for crawlspaces, and the temperature and air flow issues that they present. When many conventional dehumidifiers have stopped removing water from the air, the Santa Fe Compact keeps on protecting you and your home.
- Superior Air Filtration – MERV-8 filtration is standard on the Santa Fe Compact. This superior level of air filtration also keeps the Santa Fe Compact working at peak efficiency for longer than other devices with cheaper designs. Merv-11 filtration available.
- Auto Restart – Santa Fe dehumidifiers will automatically restart at the original setting after a power outage.
- Optional Equipment – The engineers at Therma-Stor designed remote ducting kits, hang kits, caster kits and condensate pumps for use with the Santa Fe Compact. These optional kits provide the ultimate in flexibility for your specific installation requirements
Crawl Space Dehumidification
The cooler temperatures in crawl spaces and basements create unique humidity control challenges for homeowners.Capacities for residential dehumidifiers are measured in pints of water removed per day at standard conditions (80°F and 60% RH) determined by the American Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). At these conditions, the capacity of the Santa Fe Compact70 is 70 pints per day, while most standard residential units range from 20 to 65 pints of water removal per day. However, most basements and crawl spaces are cooler than 80°F and therefore the water removal capacity of the standard residential unit will be diminished significantly.
The Santa Fe Compact70 is necessary to ensure that enough moisture is removed at the real-world temperature of your crawlspace or basement to prevent mold, mildew and bacterial growth. The Santa Fe Compact70 is a dehumidifier designed for these cooler applications.
- Merv-8 Filters
- Merv-11 Filters
- External Condensate Pump
- Caster Kit
- Hanging Kit
- Ducting Kits (Supply and Return)
- Crawlspace Alert System
- Remote Hygrometer
- Upgraded Honeywell Humidistat
For additional information or to order accessories, please contact our Restoration Department at 1-800-400-9473
|Water Removal (AHAM)||70|
Year 1 - All Components, includes Freight and Labor
Years 2 to 5 - Sealed refrigeration system (condenser, evaporator, compressor), parts only, does not include labor or freight
|Manufacturer Model Number||4033600|