Odorcide 210 Pro Renewal Concentrate
- Permanently eliminates odors
- Works fast with no dwell time
- pH: 6.6
- Compatible with detergents, antimicrobials, and other cleaning/disinfecting products
- Variable dilutions
Odorcide 210 Pro Renewal Concentrate is not a masking agent, nor is it an enzyme.
It's an odor neutralizer that goes to work to destroy noxious odors instantly.
What are some of the world's worst odors? Restoration contractors will tell you that the odors on fire and flood jobs are hands-down some of the grossest smells on the planet. Not only are these odors bad, but they're also difficult to treat. They affect nearly every surface of the structure and travel deep into walls, soft surfaces, and every little nook and cranny. Thankfully - these odors have met their match with Odorcide 210 Pro Renewal Concentrate. It is specifically formulated to neutralize fire and flood odors.
Musty, dank odors- gone!
Smoke odor- history!
Sewage odor- destroyed!
We could launch into a long-winded explanation of the way the chemistry works and how it neutralizes odor at the molecular level, but we know you don't really care about the science. All you care about is: Does it work?The answer is a resounding YES!
This product can be used with tank or trigger sprayers or it can even be wet-fogged. Use it alone or combine it with your favorite disinfecting or cleaning agents to remove odors as you clean. As long as the product comes into contact with the odor source (whether on surfaces or in the air), you can trust that it will be gone for good. Odorcide 210 Pro Renewal Concentrate is safe for use on any surface, including carpet, draperies, hard floors, countertops, appliances, and more.
- Nontoxic, nonirritating, and nonflammable
- Can be used on any surface, including carpet, draperies, hard floors, countertops, appliances, and even wool
- Nonstaining, nonionic, and non-carcinogenic
- Biodegradable, water based, pH 6.6 when diluted
Works with germicides, unlike any enzyme-bacteria-based products, and works with all detergents
Odorcide 210 Pro Renewal Concentrate is a complex blend of safe, biodegradable ingredients that fall within the following:
- Monohydric and oxidized hydroxyl-containing organic compounds
- Condensation products or organic salts and hydroxy-containing organic compounds
- Natural plant oils
- Deionized water
How To Use
1. Remove all unattached items such as drapes, rugs, furniture, etc. from the affected area.
2. Ventilate the area and dry water damaged surfaces as much as possible (including carpet if it can be saved).
3. For suspended ceilings, remove the ceiling tiles. If they are not damaged they can be treated per instructions for sprayer application.
- Charred Surfaces- add 8 oz per 1 gallon of water
- General Smoke Residue- Add 2-4 oz per 1 gallon of water
- Water/Flood Damage- Add 2-4 oz per 1 gallon of water
Apply diluted concentrate to surfaces affected by fire, smoke, or water damage. It is important to ensure that the product reaches the odor source at a concentration equal to or greater than the source of the odor. Absorbent cloth materials must be saturated to guarantee the solution reaches the odor. If possible, allow the items to air dry (fans or dryers can be used to accelerate the process). Repeat, if necessary, to effectively reach the odor source in all areas.
Close all windows and doors. Cover any sensitive items that can't be removed and turn on the central heating/air conditioning system. Dilute product per instructions and add to the fogger, carefully following instructions supplied with the unit. Ensure all people and pets are out of the area.
- Small Rooms- low setting
- Large rooms- low or medium setting with fans
- Large rooms- high setting if not using fans
*Note: Fans help force the product into cracks and crevices where the odor source may be difficult to treat. The length of time fogging depends on the severity of the smoke and the size of the affected area. The concentration can also be varied depending on the severity of the odor.
|Carpet|Cement|Ceramic Tile|Drywall|Leather|Linoleum|Resilient Tile|Upholstery|Wood|Wood Floors
|Deodorizers, Fire and Smoke Odor Control Chemicals, General Odor Control Chemicals
|Spray, Wet Fog, Wipe, Wipe\Mop
|Stain Resistant Carpet, Water Damage, Wool