Nyco® 'Sani‑Spritz' One‑Step Disinfectant Spray
- EPA LIST N: Disinfectant for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- Effective against a variety of bacteria
- pH: 10.0-12.0
- Lemon scent
- Ready to use
- This item does not come with triggers
One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner!
Sani-Spritz is a one-step disinfectant cleaner that is ideal for use in areas where infection control is critical, such as hospitals, schools, and commercial institutions. Sani-Spritz is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, plus it is virucidal and fungicidal when used as directed. It even inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors!
***This item does not come with triggers.
This product is effective in the presence of 5% serum contamination. It also meets AOAC efficacy standards for hospital disinfectants.
Sani-Spritz requires no mixing or dilution—simply spray it on hard, nonporous surfaces, such as Formica, glazed porcelain, vinyl, glazed tile, or toilet bowl surfaces in kitchens, bathrooms, and other household areas.
Sani-Spritz leaves behind a pleasant lemon scent.
Virucidal kill claims:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Spray 6 - 8 inches from surface, until surfaces are thoroughly wet. Do not breathe spray. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge, or mop or allow to air dry.
- For fungicidal activity: Sani-Spritz Spray is an effective one-step fungicide against Trichophyton mentagrophytes when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities.
- For mold and mildew: Repeat treatment every 7 days or more often if new growth appears.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware and dishes. This product is not for use on medical device surfaces.
|10.0 - 12.0
|Manufacturer Model Number