North 7584 P100 Ammonia/Methylamine Cartridge (12 PR)
- Ammonia relief
- Methylamine relief
- Fits all North Safety air-purifying respirators
NIOSH-approved for sites that expose workers to ammonia, methylamine or particulates. Fits all North Safety Air-Purifying Respirators.
- P100 - 99.97% filter efficiency for protection particulates, including those that contain oil based aerosols.
- Ammonia Protection - Helps protect against Ammonia vapors.
- Methylamine Protection - Helps protect against Methylamine.
- Fits North APR facepieces - No adapters needed. Fits directly onto North half masks and full facepieces.
North offers an extensive line of gas and vapor cartridges and particulate filters to satisfy numerous industrial applications.
All North cartridges and filters are approved with all North air-purifying half masks and full facepiece respirators. One line of cartridges and filters will simplify your inventory.
Air-Purifying Respirators with cartridges provide respiratory protection against gases and vapors by using sorbents to purify the inhaled air. Cartridges without filters do not remove dusts, fibers and other particles.
OSHA's Standard for Respiratory Protection, §29 CFR 1910.134, requires Employers to implement a change schedule for all vapor and gas cartridges when there isn't an end-of-service life indicator on the cartridge. This schedule must be site specific and take into consideration worksite humidity, worker breathing rate as well as contaminant concentrations.
|Brand||North by Honeywell|
|Manufacturer Model Number||7584P100|