Nobles Independence Battery Light‑Weight Upright Vacuum
- 13-inch cleaning path; metal brush roll with white crimped bristles
- CRI Bronze Seal of Approval
- Lithium-ion battery; 70 dBA
- 7.66-quart dust bag capacity.
- No power cord—up to 50 minutes of continuous runtime
The Nobles Independence operates at just 70 dBA, hardly louder than a typical conversation, so it can easily be used in occupied areas or busy offices without interrupting business. The cord-free design makes it easy to maneuver around desks and chairs without getting tangled up. And a built-in LED light ensures you can confidently clean dark spaces, such as closets or small offices, without having to hunt for the light switch.
The Independence offers automatic pile height adjustment, which allows this vacuum to automatically adapt to any floor type. Whether you're moving from thick shag to short commercial carpet, the Independence adjusts automatically to reduce brush wear.
Thanks to no-tool brush replacement, you can easily swap out the brush without having to search for a screwdriver. This great innovation further reduces downtime and maintenance costs.
This vacuum carries the Bronze CRI Seal of Approval.
- Vacuum System
- Airflow: 50–60 CFM
- Motor Watts: 153W
- Motor Type: Single stage, thermal protected, direct air
- Motor Amps: 3.5 amps
- Brush Drive System
- Belt: Flat round drive belt
- Brush Type: 13" metal brush roll with white crimped bristles
- Brush Size: 2.125" in diameter
- Brush Height: Automatic, self-adjusting
- Filtration System: HEPA paper bag
- Filtration Description: High efficiency (99.97%) at 0.3 microns
- Vacuum Bag Capacity: 7.66 quarts
- Power Source
- Power Source: 44VDC / 2.9 Ah Lithium-ion battery
- Interchangeable Battery Pack: Yes
- Run Time: Up to 50 minutes
- Charge Time: Less than 2 hours
- Dimensions: 13" L x 10" W x 44.5" H
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Sound Level (at operator's ear) < 70 dBA
- Approvals: UL (Canada/US)
|Manufacturer Model Number||1236915|