Murphy Oil Soap, Concentrated Wood Cleaner
- Vegetable-oil-based cleaner
- A well-known, trusted brand customers can count on!
- pH: 11.0
- Gentle cleaner for wood floors
- Dilute 2–4 ounces per gallon of warm water
Murphy Oil Soap works wonders to bring out the natural beauty of wood furniture and floors. This high-quality cleaner has been around for more than a hundred years, and generation after generation have relied upon it to clean and maintain the beauty of finished wood surfaces.
More than just wood, this natural, gentle, vegetable-oil-based cleaner can also be used to clean plastic, metal, fiberglass, and other hard surfaces. It contains no harsh detergents, no strong alkalis, no ammonia, and no alcohol. It won't leave a film or dull residue behind -- just a clean and shiny surface.
Murphy Oil Soap has a light and fresh fragrance that isn't overpowering in the least.
Note: Do not use on unfinished or unsealed wood. Not recommended for use on glass.
A little goes a long way!
- For ordinary cleaning, mix 2 oz per gallon of water.
- For tough jobs, mix no more than 4 oz per gallon.
|Category||Wood Floor Cleaners|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe\Mop|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use - General Cleaning|