M.K. Morse Bi‑Metal Master Cobalt Reciprocating Saw Blade, 9 Inch (50 PK)
- Heavy duty blade
- Reinforced tooth design
- Bi-metal construction
- 9-inch length
The Morse Master CobaltÂ® Wood reciprocating blade is specifically designed for cutting all types of wood, wood composites, and nail embedded wood.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Available in .050" thickness for increased rigidity and heavier feed pressure.
- Straight and variable tooth pitch which provide speed in cut and easier feed in wood.
- Reinforced tooth design with compound relief provides high impact resistance.
- More aggressive cutting with positive rake on .050" x 6 TPI blades.
- Bi-metal construction for long cutting life and heat and wear resistant.
- Tapered blade body best for plunge cutting.
Wood, Wood Composites, and Nail Embedded Wood
|Category||Blades, Saw Accessories|