Matrix® Traffic Lane Prespray
- Great TLC for commercial or residential carpets
- Gets out toughest soils
- pH: 11.0–11.3
- Not safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Matrix Traffic Lane Prespray is a concentrated, cost-effective traffic lane cleaner for both residential and commercial carpets. Its potent formula combines alkaline builders and detergents with powerful solvents for aggressive cleaning action on the toughest soils.
Traffic Lane Prespray’s formula is versatile, too. You can use it with your PowerForce or Hydro-Force sprayer, and it makes a terrific booster that will ramp up the cleaning power of your favorite cleaning detergent to yield amazing results.
As an added bonus, Traffic Lane Prespray has a pleasant and mild minty fragrance your customers will really enjoy.
For best results, use Traffic Lane Prespray with an extraction cleaner or rinse, such as Matrix All Fiber Rinse.
Dilution and Usage Instructions
- Pre-test in an inconspicuous location for colorfastness.
- Dilute 12 ounces (1:10) of Traffic Lane Pre-Spray into a pump-up sprayer and spray onto all carpet.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry.
- Extract carpet using a portable or truck mount and extraction detergent or Matrix All Fiber Rinse.
For use with the PowerForce or Hydro-Force sprayers:
- Use Traffic Lane Pre-Spray straight: do not dilute. Apply to carpet.
- Extract carpet using a portable or truck mount
- For truck mounts, add 1 quart to 5 gallons of truck mount detergent concentrate for chemical feed system.
- For portable extractors, add 2-4 ounces per gallon of ready-to-use extraction detergent solution.
|Category||Boosters, Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|