Matrix® Ink Away Stain Remover
- Tackles shoe polish, markers, and other heavy inks
- pH: 9.5–10.5
- Safe on cotton, wool, and synthetic fibers
- Ready to use
The #1 Solution for INK STAINS!
A must-have in any cleaner's SPOTTING TOOLBOX.
Ink stains from ball point pens and markers are commonly found in both homes and businesses. Without the proper chemical treatment, these marks can be next to impossible to remove.
That’s why Matrix chemists developed Ink Away, a powerful formula specifically engineered to remove the most difficult ink spots from cotton, wool, and synthetic fibers. Ink Away even removes shoe polish!
Ink Away is not only effective, but it’s also incredibly easy to use. No dilution is required, just gentle agitation and blotting will release even the toughest stains from the most delicate carpet fibers.
Ink Removal from Carpet:
Each manufacturer of ballpoint pen ink has its own patent on the ink it uses. Since inks are all made differently from each other, some may respond positively to treatment while others may respond poorly.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Apply ink remover to spot.
- Gently agitate area with a bone spatula, working from the outside of the spot to the center.
- Blot area carefully from the outside in with a spotting towel.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water. It may be necessary to repeat all steps if some ink residue is remaining.
|9.5 - 10.5
|Stain Resistant Carpet
|Hot Water Extraction, Spotting