Matrix® Extraction‑O Fabric Pre‑Spray
- No butyl solvents
- Environmentally friendly
- pH: 8.0–9.0
- Safe on stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Matrix Extraction-O contains a unique blend of citrus solvents that dissolves greasy, oily soils on contact. This power pre-conditioning agent can be used on stain-resistant carpet as well as natural fabrics, including wool.
Matrix Extraction-O contains no butyl solvents.
Note: Do not use on oil-loving fabrics, such as olefin and polyester
Always test for fabric colorfastness before use.
- Mix 1 part Extraction-O with 8-12 parts water (16 oz chemical to a gallon of water). Mix with warm water for best results. For Inline Sprayer: pour directly in 1:8 sprayer.
- Apply with pump up sprayer, electic sprayer, or inline sprayer.
- Apply in an even pattern on carpet or fabric, heavier where soil demands.
- Agitate with appropriate brush and allow chemical to dwell 10-15 minutes for best results. Do not allow solution to dry.
- Proceed to clean with water extraction method with Matrix® Complete.
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|pH||8.0 - 8.5|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|