Matrix® Professional Spotting Kit, Low VOC, California Compliant
- Remove even mystery stains with ease
- No experience or training needed
- Everything you need in one convenient package
- Color-coded spotting chart included
- Instructions in English and Spanish
Easily Remove 98% of Spots on the Job—No Experience Needed.
The ONE ESSENTIAL EVERY Cleaner Needs
Compliant with California regulations!
Every house and business has them — tough spots that seem almost impossible to remove. When faced with these challenges, what do you do? Refer your customer to someone else? Not anymore!
With the Matrix Professional Spotting Kit, you can easily remove 98% of the spots normally encountered by professional cleaners or in-house cleaning staffs.
Used in the proper order, this amazingly effective system will not set stains or cause further damage.
It’s not even necessary to know the cause of the stain or the pH to achieve consistent, successful spot removal!
Simply follow the directions on the color-coded spotting chart and even beginners will become spotting experts in no time.
The Matrix Professional Carpet Spotting Kit includes the chemicals and tools you need for successful spot removal in one organized, portable package:
- Matrix Citrusolve (12 oz)
- Matrix Release (12 oz)
- Matrix Reducing Agent (12 oz)
- Matrix Rust Eradicator (12 oz)
- Matrix Ink Away (12 oz)
- Matrix Spot Out (12 oz)
- Matrix Target Tannin (12 oz)
- Matrix Red Be Gone part A & B (16 oz)
- Matrix Advanced Stain Remover part A & B (16 oz)
- Nylon spotting brush
- Bone scraper
- pH paper
- 4 eye droppers
- Spotting chart
This kit is compliant with California regulations.
Usage Instructions: General Spot Removal
1. Remove any wet or dry residue before you begin (by blotting, dry vacuuming, etc.)
2. Identify the spot on the chart.
3. Before applying the first spotter, test a small amount in an inconspicuous area to determine the carpet’s colorfastness.
4. After applying the first spotter, place a clean white towel on the spot and tamp with a spotting brush.
5. Check the towel to see if the spot is lifting.
6. Continue to follow the steps on the spotting chart until the spot is completely removed.
|Prop 65 Text||This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethanol which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Category||Mohawk Approved, Shaw Approved, Spotters|
|Spot Type||Spotting Kit|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Manufacturer Model Number||MX-PSK2CA-EA|