KleenRite SpinKleen Bonnet Cleaner
- Deodorizes without leaving perfume smell
- Does not contain dye, perfume, or chlorinated solvents
- pH: 8.8
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Variable dilutions
Get the fast-drying formula that leaves no soil-attracting residue. SpinKleen naturally deodorizes without leaving a perfume smell. Compatible with carbonated cleaning methods, SpinKleen contains optical brighteners, too.
SpinKleen is a fast drying bonnet cleaner formulated with citrus solvent. This product is for use with low-speed rotary floor machines to clean and deodorize without leaving a soil-attracting residue. Excellent for cleaning and maintenance in hotels, casinos, healthcare facilities, and other high-traffic areas where low noise and rapid drying are essential. Freeze thaw stable!
Bonnet Cleaning Carpet
Bonnet cleaning is an interim-maintenance program typically used in commercial cleaning situations. It is considered a low-moisture cleaning system. This process only cleans the face fibers. It does not get a deep down cleaning like shampooing and extraction does.
- Vacuum carpet
- Using a pump-up sprayer, apply diluted bonnet cleaner to carpet.
- Run a bonnet machine or a floor machine with a pad driver and carpet bonnet over the carpet. Flip bonnet over, or replace bonnet as it becomes soiled.
- The bonnet cleaning chemical will become a crystal upon drying. This dry crystal will be vacuumed away during daily maintenance
|Category||Bonnet Cleaning Chemicals|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Bonnet Cleaning|