KleenRite Klenz Super‑Strength Enzyme Prespray
- For protein-based soils
- Mix with water up to 230°F for amazing results
- pH: 9.7
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 4 ounces per gallon of water
Kleenrite Klenz is formulated to dissolve and suspend soils using both chemical and enzymatic activity. This combination enzyme and detergent digests protein and food-based soils and dissolves grease and oil.
This product contains a higher concentration of specialized enzymes than other enzyme pre-sprays. These enzymes can withstand high temperatures, allowing them to liquefy protein-bonded soils and food oils for thorough extraction.
- Pump-up sprayer: Mix 2 scoops per gallon of water.
- Pressure sprayer: Mix 6 scoops into 5 quarts of water. Meter at 1:8
Note: For best results use water between 130 and 230 degrees. Mix only enough solution for a 24 to 48-hour period as enzyme activity becomes less effective over time.
|Category||Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)