KleenRite KleenGuard SB Solvent Base Carpet & Fabric Protector
- Outstanding protection against oil-and water-based stains
- Use on freshly cleaned fibers and fabrics
- pH: None
- Safe for use on all New Generation carpet
- Ready to use
Spots and spills on carpet an inevitable, but with KleenGuard SB, they don't have to be a hassle. This advanced solvent-based fluorochemical provides excellent protection against both oil- and water-based stains. It penetrates and thoroughly coats carpet fibers to provide long-lasting protection.
This silicone-free formula also provides increased resistance to abrasion and wear, and it even protects against fading and damage caused by ultraviolet rays. Carpets stay cleaner longer, and they look great too.
KleenGuard SB can be applied to all carpet and upholstery fabrics, including bleeders and delicate dry-clean-only fabrics that may be damaged by water.
This product is ultra convenient; it's ready to use and requires no mixing.
Applying Protector to Carpet
Protectors form a molecular shield around each carpet fiber. This lowers the surface energy of the carpet fibers causing them to repel liquid spills, dust and dirt. This prevents dirt and stains from being ground into or absorbed by the fibers.
- Thoroughly clean carpet.
- Using a pump-up or electric sprayer apply protector to carpet using even strokes.
- Rake protector into carpet to coat all sides of fiber.
- If needed, speed dry with air movers.
|Cleaning Jacquard Fabrics|
|How To Clean Haitian Cotton Fabric|
|Chemical Type||Solvent Based|
|Cleaning Method||Dry Cleaning|