KleenRite BlackOut Filtration Soil Remover
- Attacks filtration lines
- Excellent for the removal of copier toner
- pH: 9.25
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Dilute 4-8 ounces per gallon of water
Removes black filtration lines from carpet edges, under doors and around heating and air conditioning vents. It suspends back carbon and other pollutants for easy, thorough extraction.
BlackOut is unlike any other formula in the KleenRite product line. It was specifically developed to target and emulsify dark soil that from carpet to air vents to troublesome stains like copier toner. This product dissolves and suspends black carbon and other pollution, then moves it to the surface of the fibers for easy, thorough extraction.
How to use:
Air circulation causes the carpet to act like a "filter" trapping small airborne dirt, oil, dust and carpet between the wall and carpet or under doorways. Commonly seen along the perimeter of rooms.
- Apply diluted BlackOut generously to problem areas.
- Agitate with Grandi-Groom. Let dwell 10-15 minutes.
- Extract with Rinse and Conditioner.
|Spot Type||Filtration Lines, Toner|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction, Spotting|