Innovatech T3000 EI Ride On Floor Scraper
- High productivity rates—scrape more with fewer passes
- 6–8 hour run time on a full charge
- Includes 110V and 220V battery chargers
- Zero emissions and quiet operation
- Sleek profile fits through doors and elevators
Remove 80–90% of Floor Coverings in the First Pass!
The Innovatech T3000 EI is one of the most productive ride-on floor scrapers on the market today. This ultra-quiet, rechargeable unit quickly removes a variety of floor coverings, and features a sleek, low-profile design that fits anywhere you need it to go.
The Innovatech T3000 EI offers extremely high removal rates for nearly all types of floor coverings. This unit removes up to 80–90% of coverings in the first pass, reducing overall job time and preparing floors for grinding faster than ever!
With an industry-leading 10 HP electric motor and Quick Change Angle Adjustment Jaw for improved performance and weight distribution, you can enjoy high productivity rates no matter what you’re scraping away.
- Carpet: Up to 3,500 sq ft/hour
- VCT/VAT: Up to 3,500 sq ft/hour
- Sheet Vinyl: Up to 3,500 sq ft/hour
- Glue Down Hardwood: Up to 2,000 sq ft/hour
- Elastomeric Coatings: Up to 2,400 sq ft/hour
- Ceramic Tile: Up to 1,900 sq ft/hour
*Dependent on job conditions
The Innovatech T3000 EI has an intuitive, user-friendly design with features like a variable speed foot throttle that allows for increased operator control. Plus, unlike other models that are either fully on or fully off—starting and stopping with an unpleasant jerk—the Innovatech T3000 EI eases into movement for more comfortable operation.
This unit also features a built-in USB charging port, giving the operator a place to plug in a mobile device.
Long Battery Run-Times
The Innovatech T3000 EI features rechargeable batteries that run for 6–8 hours on a full charge. An optional extra battery pack is available, so you can swap out the battery packs and keep this power scraper running all day and well into the evening hours.
The batteries take approximately 14–16 hours to re-charge with a 110V battery charger or 12 hours with a 220V charger. Convenient forklift channels make it easy to lift the unit for battery maintenance.
These zero memory batteries deliver a consistent charge every time, so you never lose an hour of productivity.
Sleek, Redesigned Frame
The Innovatech T3000 EI is slim enough to fit through any standard doorway or elevator, so it goes wherever it is needed. The redesigned frame features a sleek low profile that allows for improved stability and better weight distribution. The result is better user control and overall performance.
The Innovatech T3000 EI produces zero emissions, making it a safe choice for all indoor applications. You never have to worry about smelly gasses or air pollution compromising indoor air quality.
- 26” Terminator Swivel Head Jaw
- 13” Terminator Swivel Head Jaw
- Swivel Head Ceramic Tile Tooth Holder
- Saber Claw Carbide Holder
- Travel Dolly
- Standard 10 Blade Variety Pack
- InnovaPro Milled Tile Tooth
- Saber Claw 2
- 110V onsite battery charger
- 220V battery charger