Hydro‑Force CX‑15 Carpet Cleaning Tool
- Blasts dirt away at a rate of 4,000 cleaning passes per minute
- Hydro-Glide and smooth chamber design for faster drying
- Lightweight for easy maneuverability
- 400-800 PSI
- Commercial and residential spray bars included
The Hydro-Force CX-15 Rotary Cleaning Tool bridges the gap between wand cleaning and powered rotary cleaning.
Water pressure between 400-800 PSI power the high-speed spinning action of twin jets to make over 4,000 cleaning passes per minute. Unlike traditional carpet wands, the CX-15 can aggressively clean carpet fibers from multiple directions.
The unique Hydro-Glide glide design at the recovery opening improves water removal and leaves carpets cleaner and dryer than wand or rotary machine cleaning.
In addition to providing the benefits of all angle cleaning, the surprisingly lightweight CX-15 can be carried up stairs with ease, and because there's no rotary rocking action common with rotary machines, you don't have to worry about your technicians dinging walls, knocking over china cabinets, or accidentally scratching wood or stone floors.
The CX-15 can be run with either a portable or truck mount to clean residential and commercial carpets.
Two spray bars are included with the CX-15: a residential bar and a commercial bar. The residential bar uses jets with a wider fan pattern and is angled more than the commercial bar to permit faster rotation speeds at reduced pressures. The commercial bar uses jets with a narrow fan pattern and is angled so that it can be used with pressures up to 800 PSI to blast clean trashed, oily restaurant carpet.
Tool head traps heat for hotter cleaning, rotary jets clean fibers from all sides, and dirt is blasted away at a rate of 4,000 cleaning passes per minute
Hydro-Glide and smooth chamber design maximize air flow and velocity
Tool is 20 lbs. compared to a typical 80 lb. electric rotary machine
Rotary powered cleaning at half the price
Easy to Operate-
Clean close to walls and wood floors without having to worry about being called back to fix dings and scratches
- Deck: Nylon
- Glide: POM (comparable to Delrin)
- Tubing diameter: 2"
- Swivel: Mosmatic, ceramic
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- H x W x L: 46" x 17" x 19"
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor on non-wear items, e.g. stainless steel handle and plastic deck. 30 days for wear items, e.g. filters, seals, glide, hoses, swivel, etc.
INCLUDED SPRAY BARS
- Residential spray bar #NM6022 uses two 11002 jets #B344
- Commercial spray bar #NM6024 uses two 1502 jets #B630
NOTE: Read the Owner's Manual before using the CX-15 so you understand how and when to use the spray bars.
|Category||Rotary Extraction Machines|
|Number of Jets||2|
|PSI||400 - 800|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction, Rotary Extraction|
|Meta Title||Hydro-Force CX-15 Rotary Carpet Cleaning Tool (AW115)|