HydraMaster HydraCradle MAXXSPACE™ Fresh Water Tank/Electric Hose Reel Combo, 125 Gallons
- 125-gallon fresh water supply tank
- Holds up to 250 feet vacuum hose
- Holds up to 250 feet of live solution hose
- 1/6 HP motor and foot pedal switch
- Easy access ports and inlets for simplified maintenance
The Ultimate Water Tank and Hose Management System!
Maximize Space in Your Van
One of the biggest advantages of the HydraCradle is the space-savings. Not only does this unit hold 125 gallons of fresh water, but it also provides convenient storage for all your hoses and reels within the same footprint.
The HydraCradle measures 34” wide and 65” long (the width of the van for side-mounted operations). It utilizes the headspace in your van, allowing for more room for tools and accessories for cleaning and restoration jobs.
Improve Your Productivity
The HydraCradle features a convenient mounting station for in-line injection sprayers and wands, giving you a convenient storage area to place your equipment during transport.
In a recent improvement, the HydraCradle has eliminated the live hook-up for your vacuum hose reel. The reel will now have a bearing on both sides that is held in place by two stainless steel collars. This enhancement allows for:
- Less tension on the axle allows for the end user to pull hose off easier
- Lower amperage draw on the motor
- Lowers torque on the belt and pulleys
- Reduces maintenance on the axle
- No loss of vacuum flow and cfm due to the air having to “travel” through 200-250’ of rolled up vacuum hose*
Easy Hose Management
The HydraCradle can hold up to 200–250 feet of vacuum* and live solution (pressure) hose with options to customize and expand your capacity.
The electric vacuum hose reel features a 1/6 HP motor and foot-powered retraction switch that makes it easy to roll up your entire hose in minutes without straining your arms and back. Simply press the pedal with your foot and HydraCradle will roll it up quickly and neatly, dramatically reducing your tear-down time.
*The amount of hose that conveniently fits onto each reel can be affected by the diameter of the hose, the type and size of cuffs or connections, and the pliability of the hose itself.
Consistent Fresh Water Availability
The HydraCradle holds an impressive 125 gallons of fresh water—enough to handle jobs of just about any size or duration. When on-site fresh water isn’t available, you’ll be glad the HydraCradle is in the back of your van. The inlet water pump on this unit delivers up to 4.5 GPM to continuously feed the solution pump on your truck mount.
The HydraCradle is built tough to withstand the rigors of heavy daily use. This unit is made from high-quality powder-coated steel, stainless steel, and aluminum components that resist rust and corrosion. Even the hose reels feature a durable rotomolded design that resists rust and chemical damage.
The tank itself is made from durable rotomolded translucent white plastic, so you can easily see the water level.
The HydraCradle features and access port in the back for cleaning and maintenance. It also has an automatic fresh water shut-off that shuts off the pump when the tank is full to avoid overfilling.
An easy access port in the front of the unit makes it a snap to change filters without removing panels.
- 125-gallon freshwater tank
- Automatic freshwater shut-off when tank is full
- 200-250’ capacity*, roto-molded rust resistant electric vacuum hose storage reel
- 200-250’ capacity, roto-molded rust resistant solution (pressure) hose storage reel
- Convenient mounting station for in-line injection sprayer and wand
- Weight (without hoses) 285 lbs.
- Dimensions: 34” W x 47 1/4” H x 65” L
|Reel Capacity (ft)||250|
|Category||Reels, Water Tanks|
|Manufacturer Model Number||000-163-600L|