HydraMaster ClearWater Rinse
- Rinse agent for carpet or upholstery
- Prevents browning and yellowing
- pH: 2.7
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Variable dilutions
HydraMaster ClearWater Rinse is neutralizing rinse with emulsifying rinse agents that not only remove cleaning residues and alkaline deposits, but also lingering soiling. Exclusive componentTritanol, an integrated blend of specialized encapsulating polymers, organic sequestrants, and specialty surfactants, gives this product unprecedented performance. Tough particulate soils that pre-sprays can't remove release easily and freely from carpet fibers, giving you complete soil removal.
ClearWater Rinse gets carpets cleaner than conventional acid rinses, plus it prevents re-soiling, browning, yellowing, and wicking. It stabilizes colors and dyes, too. Carpets get cleaner and maintain their soft, fluffy, and customer-pleasing appearance longer.
Expect fewer breakdowns and less downtime when you use ClearWater Rinse. It contains special corrosion inhibitors to protect all your metal equipment parts.
This product is ultra concentrated, giving you lots of bang for the buck. As a rinse agent, you only need 1-2 oz per 5 gallons of water. If used as a stand-alone cleaning agent without the use of a pre-spray, mix 2 ounces per gallon of water.
ClearWater rinse can be safely used on all synthetic and wool carpet fibers.
- Truck mount concentrate: Mix 1 quart (4 cups) of Clearwater Rinse into 5 gallons of water. Meter normally.
- Portable unit: 1-2 ounce to 5 gallons of water.
Note: This product is designed as a neutralizing rinse to be applied as the final step of cleaning through a carpet extraction machine. For post cleaning topiical acid neutrailizing and browning treatment, use CleanMaster RinseOut.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- Clearwater Rinse is formulated as a neutralizing rinse applied as the final step of cleaning through a carpet extraction machine. For post cleaning topical acid neutralizing and browning treatment, use Cleanmaster RinseOut.
- In a portable extractor, mix 1-2 oz. of ClearWater Rinse with 5 gallons of water. In a truckmount, mix 1 quart of ClearWater Rinse to 5 gallons of water. If used as a stand-alone cleaning agent without the use of a prespray in a walk-behind extractor, mix 1 part solution with 64 parts water (2 oz. to a gallon).
- For faster cleanong , reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction tool. In Furniture dense environments use the evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.
|pH||2.0 to 2.5|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|