HydraMaster Blitz with Grease Breaker Heavy Duty Powdered Carpet Pre‑Spray
- pH: 11.2
- Pleasant citrus scent
- Highly dilutable
- Works great on neglected carpets, as well as heavily soiled environments like restaurants
Incorporating HydraMaster's famous solvent cleaning booster, Blitz with Grease Breaker goes to work immediately breaking down and powering through heavy built-up oil-based soiling. This economical super-concentrated powder pre-spray dissolves quickly and easily and will melt the grimy soil away right before your eyes.
Blitz with Grease Breaker will allow you to effectively clean trashed and neglected carpets, as well as heavily soiled environments like restaurants and dirty apartments. This non-enzyme formula needs no extended dwell time. It has a pleasant citrus fragrance that leaves a fresh clean smell to the room without being overpowering.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- For increased efficiency, apply Blitz with GreaseBreaker with an injection sprayer to take advantage of solution pressure and heat created by your high-performance portable extractor or truck mount. You can also use a “pump-up” pressure sprayer, or electric or battery-powered sprayer. Apply in even, overlapping patterns
- Mix 2 oz per gallon of hot water for a pump-up sprayer. For an inline injection sprayer, mix 10 oz of chemical per 5 quarts of hot water. Shake well for compete mixing.
- Spray evenly across the carpet. Allow 3-5 minutes for dwell time. Do not allow to dry.
- Extract with a compatible alkaline extraction detergent or acid/neutralizing rinse. For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool. In furniture-dense environments, use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.
|Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC)
|Hot Water Extraction